Toy melee weapon I had a few ideas for my toy melee weapon. My original idea was to make a bo staff but later decided that a sword would look better. After experimenting in photoshop I started to model my toy weapon in blender. I changed my design a few times because I was trying to find the design that looked best. My final design was a sword, I made the blade from a cube and also added a guard for the handle what I did not plan in my original design. I also rook inspiration from images I looked at.
Alberti Task For my Alberti task I drew a countryside scene at night, I used blue for the sky and green and brown for the grass and trees. I made the dark blue by mixing black and blue. I also made different shades of green by mixing green with black. I also mixed brown with green a bit to make it the correct shade for drawing the trees.
Rey Harryhausen Rey Harryhausen was the pioneer of stop motion animation making one of the earliest working forms of animation. How Rey began animating Ray Harryhausen first began creating stop frame animations after seeing King Kong in 1933. Ray used homemade models for his animation and learnt how to do photography himself as he did not know anyone to create the models or do the photography for him so he had to teach himself how to make the models and take the photos. He used dinosaurs as his models for his early. Walt Disney Another pioneer of animation was Walt Disney, Walt Disney is well known for creating Disney, he created his company in in the rear of a small office in Los Angeles with his brother Roy where they produced a series of short live action/animated films
Comments
Post a Comment