Sculpting on blender is useful for easily adding extra details to your mesh. This is useful when making 3D character models as well as making things that require a lot of detail.
Toy melee weapon I had a few ideas for my toy melee weapon. My original idea was to make a bo staff but later decided that a sword would look better. After experimenting in photoshop I started to model my toy weapon in blender. I changed my design a few times because I was trying to find the design that looked best. My final design was a sword, I made the blade from a cube and also added a guard for the handle what I did not plan in my original design. I also rook inspiration from images I looked at.
Alberti Task For my Alberti task I drew a countryside scene at night, I used blue for the sky and green and brown for the grass and trees. I made the dark blue by mixing black and blue. I also made different shades of green by mixing green with black. I also mixed brown with green a bit to make it the correct shade for drawing the trees.
Darkest Dungeon Character My darkest dungeon character is going to be a tank. My original idea was to be to give him a shield to block damage for their team by I decided to give them a different ability. His ability is heal his team in exchange for a small amount of his own health points. This ability will also improve the relationships between this character and the characters he used his ability on. My character has a large amount of health points but his main ability is giving health to his team by sacrificing some of his own health. My character is a tank which means he has a lot of health as well as doing a large amount of damage to is opponents. My characters weapon will be a large mace that has a short range melee attack but does very high damage and has a high critical hit chance. My character appearance will be a tall, large man that is wearing armour and holds a large mace. His mace will have a long black handle and a spiked, steel head. My characters weakness will b...
Comments
Post a Comment